Frankie & Chloe

Frankie & Chloe

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

EVERYONE NEEDS A "CHEERLING SQUAD"

So I'm going to brag about myself for a minute and I don't like to, but I'm very proud of myself right now. A few years ago, I got really sick, really really sick and ended up losing the ability to walk. I had to stay in Salt Lake for months. First I was in the hospital & then their rehab facility. I came home and slowly but surely got back on my feet again. It was a long road and during that I gained more weight than I have ever in my life! I'm built like my grandmother, which I've always been 100 pounds and small. I hated that 30 pounds! I had days where I'd cry because nothing would fit! So I got a Fitbit and started goals for myself. I started slow, would do maybe 300 steps a day (still hard to walk long distance). Than I kept increasing and this year I started doing yoga and some cardio. My goal was 110 before leaving for Florida, I got to 111.4, which was great! I am now walking anywhere from 5,000-11,000 steps a day. When I got back from Florida, I had an appointment at the doctor, I weighed 108.3! We walked so much, I lost more & in a healthy way! Yesterday, i weighed 107 at the doctor! I'm just very happy to be back to my normal self. And I'm healthy! I might still be on oxygen, but i don't let that effect my physical activity or my life! I also started taking apple cider vinegar pills everyday and I really think they got my metabolism back to normal. I lost somewhere between 8 and 10 pounds within a couple weeks of taking them religiously. I want to give a shout out and many thank yous to you ladies who have inspired me to do this! Kylie Jo, you are one of them! You are looking so amazing and you are doing it right! Keep up the great work! My mom has always been a huge motivator in my life and she isthe best mom ever! And without my husband's encouragement all the time, I don't know where I'd be today. He an amazing manĂ  One more thing.... set goals for yourself and get yourself a "cheer sqad" (ie. Friends, family, whoever) and tell them you need encouraging or if you're having trouble sticking to your goals, talk to someone or pray (or whatever your preference). I rely on my family and friends to cheer me on & they are a huge part of why I did this, but most of all I rely on God, I trust in him completely. If anyone out their is struggling to find themselves or want to set goals, but can't figure it out, Facebook or Intagram me. I'm no professional that's for sure, but I can tell you how I've gotten over the many hurdles in my life! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment