Frankie & Chloe

Frankie & Chloe

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Should We Send Our Kids To College?

I have seen so much craziness on the news about colleges! I just cannot believe these kids and the way they are allowed to behave! Then there is the professors... oh my goodness!I just saw a quote from a processor in Boston. "Northeastern University economics professor Barry Bluestone purportedly says on the tape that "sometimes, I want to just see [Trump] impeached. Other times, and I hope there aren't any FBI agents here, I wouldn't mind seeing him dead." I just can't believe that is acceptable at a university! The liberals are going crazy on gun control, while people are saying things like this! People like Ann Coulter are getting shouted out of colleges because they don't want to hear someone talk that could possibly make them think! What happened to free speech? If my son got a scholarship to one of these so called, ivy league schools, what should I do? I'm afraid he'd be beat to death for not thinking like these evil children and being pro-Trump. For shit sake, my son doesn't need a hug when he hears something that may "hurt" his feelings! He gets a grip and either argues his point or takes it like a man and says, "yeah, your right, sorry". My son would love to get a basketball scholarship to somewhere like U.C. Berkley, but I just cannot see myself letting that happen. That place is completely crazy! Riots of kids lighting stuff on fire and going crazy trying to break windows! It just makes me so sad. I just saw an article about Ben Shapiro going there to speak and the liberal little punks got so crazy that arrests were made and there were hundreds of protestors. Shapiro is a great speaker and knows his stuff. I'd love for my son to go see him, but dang,he might get the crap beat out of him. What do we do in a world like this? Do we send our kids off and hope for the best? I know I need to "trust in the Lord with all your heart" and all I can do is pray about it. I just hope the best for my boys and want the best for them. Keep your eyes on God and pray for our country. Pray for the future of our children and future generations. James 1:9 says, " Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go".

No comments:

Post a Comment